Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

Holika Holika: Baby Bloom Moisture BB Cream

I purchased this BB Cream over two months ago and was furiously testing it over the months xD. It comes in a really cute tube without pump dispenser (sadly) and 50 ml in it.

 



As always I like the fragrance. The texture is more on the liquidy side which makes it easy to spread all over your face. Coverage is certainly on the lighter side but this BB Cream gives you a really nice finish. I really DID notice the moisturizing effect, what it makes good for dry skin (not just in name).



It did not cover all my blemishes so I had to use a powder to get a complete coverage (or concealer) but when your face is more or less blemish free it is a nice BB Cream with a light texture and very moisturizing (at least for me with normal/combination skin).
I don't know if I will repurchase this product. I used 1/3 (or less don't know xD) of the tube and gave it away to a good friend with much more dry skin than me to test it out.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen