Dienstag, 19. März 2013

Catrice: Defining Blush 050 Apropos Apricot

I tested this blush, so now it is time to review it ;D



Before I purchased this one I already had one of this series and was more than satisfied with it because they are longwearing and the color payoff is super good. Even if you choose a lighter color like I did with this peachy one.


The Defining Blushes cost around 3,49 € and contain 5 g. I have the feeling I will never hit the pan because I only use a little bit at a time. Don't stir the brush in the pan because then you have way to much product on your brush ... like I did the first time xD

In the light it shimmers golden and give your cheeks a nice peachy golden glow.

 

I wasn't able to take a picture which shows the shimmer and the payoff at the same time so the first swatch pic *points up* shows the payoff and the second *points down* the golden shimmer (under sunlight, maybe hard to see under artificial light).



I think you can't go wrong with the Defining Blushes from Catrice. They are cheap and have a good quality.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich würd mir ja den Blush zulegen (eine etwas rotere Farbe, wohl 020 oder 040), aber ich mag lieber ein rundes Döschen haben XD Und ich bin mit meinem p2-Blush ebenfalls sehr zufrieden.

    Liebst
    Vanilla

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich besitze irgendwie nicht einen p2 blush xD ~ was mich annervt ist das bei den runden verpackungen wirklich alles rund ist und man nichts gescheit stapeln kann xD mir fällt langsam schon die hälfte wieder ausm schrank wenn ich mal an einen blush oder highlighter will

      den 040 hab ich ~ der ist echt krass xD ~ beim ersten mal sah ich wie nen clown aus weil ich nicht mit einer solchen pigmentierung gerechnet hatte

      Löschen